Samstag, 12. Februar 2011

ordinary day~

well, not THAT ordinary XD

because for once I did not get wakend my the vacuum-cleaner ^___^ yosh!

I went to the city as every saturday to get away from my parents a little.
I had some coffee to go and went straight to a bookstore. I don't know why I can't keep away from them. I know I have too many books, I know I should not spend so much money but I just can't pass bookstores u.u
so I bought some books. But, honestly, you just have to buy a book when the title says 'Fuck it!'

I went on to Mariahilferstraße and headed for Nexus. You know, just to take a look and stuff. And again! I bought something u.u
The coolest Fools Mate ever! *___*
featuring Gackt and SID and Mucc...

Of course I had to go into Thalia...but I did not buy anything there ^____^
mostly because my money was all spend at that point >___>;

unfortunatly they've got some really cool books I wanted to buy for so long...someday I will buy them! >___<

the first one is a book containing all Bob Dylan-Lyrics he ever wrote...from every song *___* i need it!

and the second one is ' Rip it up and start again' by Simon Reynolds. The history of post-punk...

I waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant!!

So, and right now I'm updating my music file with the newest SID songs while watching PVs and other stuff on youtube.
God, Yuuya kills me everytime XD I really forget about his relationship with that stupid tissue-box..

SID - cosmetic

<3 <3 <3

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: