Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011

home again ^^

the last two days I spent most of the time at Alex' place ^^
I only went home for an hour to take a shower, change clothes and oack my bag.

on monday at 8 pm I went to her place and we drank up all the alchol that was left ^^
but we got a little distracted by sitting together, drinking and talking.

We went off way too late and had some cocktails at Segafredo. well...this waitress needed half of an eternity to prepare the drinks and mine wasn't even good >___<
bläääh!

but then we decided to head for Floridsdorf and sat down at McDonalds. At about 1:30 am we decided that we just can't stay there because they were not serving food XD
but then we notcied that it was cold and there was no place to go u____u

and then I wanted to get some money so we could go back with a taxi. but every fucking cash dispenser had some kind of problem.
but luckily we had enough money anyway ^^

and we went to Alex' place again and went to bed. But not before we had this cool late night, drunken conversations ^^

'Gackt ist die Perfektion in Silikon!' XDDDDD

the next morning Al and I went to McDonalds again for breakfast. Then I had to do something for my dad and had to go to the end of the universe u___u


I got home for an hour and then went off to catch Paul after work and we went back to his place again.
We watched 'Despicable Me' and then 'Alien vs Predator 1+2'
At about 2 am we went to bed and we slept until 11:15 am. I had to get up because I had to work.
I was soooo tired.
And after work I went to the theater.

I'm really tired now. I did not get much sleep...or too much sleep ^^;

I don't know XD

Soooo..

Good night!
XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: