Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011

It's finally done!

and by that I mean my new haircut...was about time! Ò____Ó



LOOOOOOVE!!!









in the late afternoon I met with my honey-bee Weird-Al! ^____^
we had some coffee and a really nice talk.
She's really under pressure right now and I'm glad I could comfort her a little bit today. >___<
You will do great on monday! Don't worry that much sweety! :D

and then on my way home while listening to 'Kimi ga oikaketa yume', which is no information you need to understand my thinking XD, I realised that I was somehow losing the sight of who I am in the last months.
I used to be no one to be put on a leash. What happened to that?
But you know, it's still there and I will celebrate my randomness again.

I don't have to please anyone, do I? And if I have to live up to someones expactations than to mine!

So I'm complicated, so I'm hopeless, so I'm going nowhere...but at least I'm going fast!
I can love myself in a way which is really narcistic the one second and can absolutely hate myself in the next second. So what? ^^;

I feel really great right now! No one can take that away! :P

XOXO
Johnny (the red-head XD)

2 Kommentare:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

Mein Resi-Super-Saiyajin ! :D

Johnny Le Rotten hat gesagt…

your personal Vegeta! XD