Montag, 28. Februar 2011

And the Oscar went to . . .

So I was right about the Leading Role-Oscars:

Colin Firth got one for 'The King's Speech' and Natlaie Portman for 'Black Swan' <3 <3

But I was wrong about the Supporting Role (well, I think America was wrong about it, but whatever u____u):

I thought Geoffrey Rush and Helena Bonham Carter were so awesome in 'The King's Speech' but Christian Bale and Melissa Leo got them for a movie I have never heard of before called 'The Fighter' >__>;

Best Animated Movie is of course 'Toy Story 3' but that was really obvious ^^

Also obvious was that 'Alice in Wonderland' would win Best Art Direction and Best Costume Design ^__^ they really did a great job!

'Inception' won best Cinematography...well, I think I can live with that. Still I think 'Black Swan' deserved it more u___u

Tom Hooper won Best Director for 'The King's Speech'. I was right about that too. ^__^ Good work, really!

Best Editing went to 'The Social Network' >___>; such a useless movie...
They also won Best Music (Original Score). Americans must be deaf because if they would have listened to the score in 'The King's Speech' it would have been different u___u

Best Original Song went to 'Toy Story 3'. That's okay. It's also a good song. I just liked 'I see the light' from 'Tangled' a little bit more.

'The King's Speech' won Best Picture. I was really torn between 'Black Swan' and 'The King's Speech' and I just flipped a coin about that XD both movies deserved it ^^

I thought Best Visual Effects would go to 'Alice in Wonderland' too but 'Inception' won. Even though the story sucks I have to admit that the effects are really cool. So it's okay, I guess.

Best Adapted Screenplay went to 'The Social Network' . . .  WTF???!!! Ò_____ó such a boring movie...how thrilling can this screenplay be?!

'The King's Speech' won Best Original Screenplay. It's just the best story ^__^

I did really good with my guessing :D
And about the ones I was wrong about: America is stupid u___u

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

'Americans must be deaf' ... XDDDDD
Ja, das denk ich mir auch des öfteren! Ein Land das Dinge wie Justin Bieber und Miley Cyrus produziert - da kann iwas mit ihrer musikalischen Perzeption nicht gaaaaaanz stimmen XD'