Sonntag, 27. Februar 2011

And the Oscar goes to . . .

Actor in Leading Role?

Colin Firth, I guess ^^;

Actor in Supporting Role?

Geoffrey Rush

Actress in Leading Role?

Natalie Portman!! <3 <3

Actress in Supporting Role?

Helena Bonham Carter ^____^

Animated Feature Film?

Toy Story 3

Art Direction?

Alice in Wonderland <3

Cinematography?

Black Swan

Costume Design?

It just has to be 'Alice in Wonderland' u____u

Directing?

The King's Speech

Film Editing?

Black Swan

Music (Original Score)?

The King's Speech

Music (Original Song)?

I see the Light (Tangled)

Best Picture?

Black Swan

Visual Effects?

Alice in Wonderland

Writing (Adapted Screenplay)?

Toy Story 3

Writing (Original Screenplay)?

The King's Speech


every category which is NOT mentioned...well...I don't care about them ^^;

I guess I'll see tomorrow if I was right XD

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: