Sonntag, 16. Januar 2011

why is this week over already?

god...why do good times always pass so fast u.u
i don't want to go to work tomorrow >____<

the last days of the week have been over really quick..
u.u

yesterday I helped my mum to re-arrange her Lord of the Rings-figures which took us really long...I mean she must have thousands of them x___x
but it was fun though XD

then in the afternoon i met with my sister and we went to this coocking exhibition (is that the right word? i don't know) at the Messezentrum..

and the whole day I had Miyavi screaming into my ears *__*

today I went to Burgenland with my parents because my Taufpatin (can't remember that word in englisch either u.u shame on me) had her birthday..
and well...that took us almost the whole day..

right when we came back I went to Starbucks just to relax at the end of this week and kept on reading 'The Child Thief'....
god, i really have too much imagination for this book...
the people at starbucks must have seen the horror in my eyes because they were looking really strange XD
but I did not care...I was just too shocked.. ^^;

and now I'm home dreading the day to come. i really hope the next two days will pass as fast as the whole week did XD

so good night everyone <3

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: