Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2011

one week off work ^^

once again I haven't been blogging in a long time...
but now I have some time because I don't think I will go to sleep soon...

Paul and I watched some very.....confusing movies ^^;
the last one was 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas'...those of you who know the movie will understand ^^;

there didn't really was anything happening the last days ^^;
maybe that's why I did not write anything in my blog...

i don't know ^^;

but paul coming over was really the highlight of the week :D

we watched some movies

First movie: Fanboys XD
a group of nerds try to steal the new star wars movie xD


Second movie: Driving Lessons
i really like this movie and I wanted to show it to him so bad XD and he likes it too <3

Third movie: Super Mario Bros
u.u oh god.....i wish i had not bought this movie...not worth it..absolutely not worth it XD

Fourth movie: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
okay...did I just not get it or is this whole movie just senseless??? you spend two hours watching some guys on an neverending trip...I feel really disturbed...and confused..and sometime during the movie I really thought I was on drugs...and still it's a better movie than 'Mario Bros' xD

now I walked Paul to the bus station and I'm trying to clear my thoughts ^^;

hope I will get some sleep..

tomorrow I have to go to the dentist again :S

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: