Dienstag, 18. Januar 2011

magical moment on my way home...

i was just on my way home from meeting with Alex and when I sat down in the tram I saw her..

I never thought there'd be a person on earth books would have the same effect on like they do with me.

There was that girl standing at the window of the tram. She wore a violet skirt, brown boots and a thick winter jacket and carried a red backpack on her shoulder.
Her hair was bound back to some sort of knot. but there were some streaks which curled their way down her neck and some hung into her face....but she did not care...

So she was standing there reading 'Alice in Wonderland' (which made her lovable enough already XD) and while she was reading she formed all the words with her lips like she was reading to herself. And if you, like me, can not read from the lips you could read the story from her face.

She was smiling to herself when something funny happend and then she looked thrilled again....and she never stopped reading it to herself.

And the most fascinating thing about her was that she excactly looked like my imagination of what Wendy from the story Peter Pan would look like...

I was so focused on her that I almost forgot to get off the tram ^^;

sometimes the universe does something to make you smile.. 

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: