Dienstag, 25. Januar 2011

still alive I guess..

yeah..It's been pretty long again XD
but I'm still alive...at least to some point..

the only thing that happened lately is that somehow for some reason I can't sleep...8 nights now..
u.u
I don't know why..
I can't fall asleep until 1 or 2 am and then I sleep like for two hours and then I wake up again and the last hours is like 'nap-awake-nap-awake' and so on until I have to get up...
I hate it.
And I'm close to the point where you are just so tired and exhausted and wasted that you just burst out into tears..
I don't know if you know that feeling but well...yeah...
let's just hope I will get more sleep soon..

tomorrow I will get up early again. At first I will hand in my application to 2 stores at the DZ (because next monday is my last day at my current work), then I have to go to the bank and refer my mum some money and get some money for myself. I don't know if the Miyavi-tickets are available yet but I will ask. I've been listening to the new album all day and it's really good. Still, It's Miyavi ^^
and maybe Alex and I will attend the Jamiroquai cnoncert *___* their new album is also great ^^

maybe I will just spend the rest of the day visiting my favourite book-store, 'Shakespeare and CO.', and then I'll get some coffee at Starbucks and read.

now I have to update the playlist on my mp3-player ^^;

the song of the day is: Miyavi - Super Hero *___*
Miyavi - Super Hero

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: