Samstag, 27. November 2010

WTF!

okay...honestly...are you kidding me?

what the hell are they thinking?

at work..everything is a mess..

we are now four people and we should work 30 hours a week..

last week I worked 45 hours...we all work a lot right now..35 hour a week at least..often more..
and now our boss said we will stay four..it has to work and everything..
yeah...it does work..the question is how..

we are all tired and exhausted..no one of us is going to make it very long if it stays like that..

I mean..if you work 10 hours without a break one day off work is not enough to relax..

my next week looks like that:

Monday: 5 hours
Tuesday: free
Wednesday: 10 hours
Thursday: free
Friday: 10 hours
Saturday: 10 hours
Sunday: free

and the part which annoys me the most is the fact that no one seems to care about a schedule >__>;

so every end of the week I get to know my working times for the next week. I can't plan anything in my rare free time because i never know how my week will look >__>;
awesome..

I hate it..

and we have enough of beeing made fun off...and that's what our boss is doing >__>;
if it goes on like that they will wonder when at the end of march no one is going to be there anymore u.u


and I'm angry because today was the first snow-day and I could not bake coockies like i always do >__<

work again tomorrow u.u

XOXO
Johnny

2 Kommentare:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

Oh nein ;___;

sobald dus weißt könntest du mir bescheid geben ob du am 11ten frei bekommst?

iwann in der nächsten zeit wird mal meine neue wohnung eingeweiht & ich will versuchen so viele wie möglich von unsren party people zu organisieren <333

Johnny Le Rotten hat gesagt…

meinst du 11. dezember oder 11. jänner?