Sonntag, 28. November 2010

best time

i just love this time of the year ^^
the first snow has fallen and the best thing about it is when you are outside when it's dark...
and as you know I am a smoker and I just went to smoke my last cigarette today ^^

and when the snow has fallen it does not get dark at all..
the snow reflects the smallest light and it looks like the world was going to end XD not dark but still it's not day..

that's sooo cool...i love it ^^

and it's so quiet..you can hear the snow falling but nothing else ^^
which gives you again the feeling the world's going to end...

that's so beautiful and somehow magical ^^
i can't put it into the right words...everything I say about it makes it smaller ^^;
so I'm going to shut up because I guess you all know what I mean

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

hawww gut beschrieben!!!
das is meine liebste zeit vom ganzen jahr!

meiner meinung nach gibts NICHTS besseres als weihnachtszeit :D