Freitag, 26. November 2010

decision is made

today (i did not have to work) I went to the city..
and I bought this book '1000 places to see before you die'..
I always wanted this book and it only costed 10 euros...so i finally bought it ^^

and it was like a sign..

i thought...you know I always said if I ever had enough money I'd go there and do this, see things..
I mean...now I am given the chance to do this. I never had more money in my life and I guess I never will have that much ever again...

I just have to take this oportunity..

and maybe I won't ruin my future with spending the money which could help me starting to live my own life...maybe my future is somewhere out there...

maybe I will do this alone...maybe not..
but I will do it!

I'm ging to sleep now because i have a weekend full of work waiting for me (and please don't make me start about work u.u)

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: