Freitag, 12. November 2010

personal weekend

my personal weekend is over now because tomorrow I have to work again...the whole day
x___x

sooo...today I went to 'Klangfarbe' with Kevin, my Base-Prince ^^
And we came there and I knew immediatley I can't play...
there are people sitting and playing like 'WTF' and i feel so untalented u.u
even kevin. He took that base and started playing so fast and I was like O_____O
then he wanted me to play XD yeah, totally...
i would not just make a fool of myself in front of him but in front of everyone there >__>;

and what I absoluteley don't get is the fact that Kevin says he's not a good player...he's like so awesome and sooooo talented even he can't read the notes..
i really admire him..

and what I really like about him...when he starts to play his whole mimic changes and suddenly he looks like a totally different person. somehow he looks like an old man with a lot of experience...like he never did something else. it looks like he spent years over years just playing the base..amazing

then i went to catch up my sister from work and i spent some time at her place ^^
but at the bookstore i saw something ^^
that picture is for you alex:



















XD awesome


sooo...my grandpa is feeling better and I'm really glad..i was so worried..

now i have to go to sleep now...work tomorrow u.u
blääääh~

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

hahahahaa x'D
ach resi.

solche menschen sind wirklich bewundernswert, es ist ein wahnsinnig berauschendes gefühl sich einfach in die musik fallen zu lassen und sich darin zu verlieren :)