Sonntag, 14. November 2010

Christkindlmarkt!

today my sister, her boyfriend and my grandma come to eat. ^^ it was sooooo delicious *___*
i wish I could cook like my mum...
u.u

after eating my sister packed some of her stuff that's still at our place and we got in the car. after we dropped them off at their place we went to visit my grandpa at the hospital. He's alright but really bored u.u
i can understand that. I hope he can go home fast.
the whole time we were at the hospital i sat in the wheelchair. just for fun you know. driving around and stuff XD actually i can handel it very well... it seems i have a secret talent..
i wanted to have a race with my grandpa but my mum and grandma did not think it was a good idea ^^;

then i quickly went home with my mum and went to iris to try on the parts of my coat ^^
i wish i had more time for her and for everyone else u.u

but i stole some of my spare free time and went to christkindlmarkt with benny ^^
we had so much fun. i really needed that. he bought me so much cool and delicious stuff *___*

now I'm at home and I will go to bed soon...work tomorrow u.u

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

The Irish hat gesagt…

the parts of my coat is gut gesagt xDDD
ich hoff nur, dass der mantel echt ned zu dick wird...sonst brauch ich ein dünneres watteline u.u