Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

-insert title- 2

i was really productive today ^^ at first I made some muffins ^___^ yummy

then i went to visit my sister at work because i miss her ^^;
and i brought her one of my muffins...
she had her final exam and she did great ^___^

i spent some time at the bookstore and bought a new book...
i know i said i don't have much money..but i love books ^^;
XD

then raffi asked me if I want to spend some time with her so i went to the city and we had some coffee...
and then my mum called me because we wanted to watch 'Lord of the Rings' today but she can't because my grandpa is at the hospital...
he had some sort of stroke..
when she told me I thought I was having a stroke too..
and just before i was really starting to panic my mum told me everything was fine and it's not that worse..
but still I'm worried...
>___<
I hope my grandpa is going to be fine soon...

don't know what to do tomorrow...
I think I forgot something I wanted to do u.u
whatever..

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: