Dienstag, 9. November 2010

-insert titel-

today was tough u.u
I had to cook at work on my own which is tough because you are really under time pressure u.u
and I never cooked zucchinisoup..
But I did pretty well ^___^
i just had problems with the seasoning because I'm scared I'm going to use too much salt or stuff u.u
so Angelina helped me with it.
But everyone liked it and I was so proud! <3


And my boss asked me to stay another month because two of my co-wokers are taking some holidays in january and they still need me.
I know I said I want to quit but....I'm just too nice. And don't want to let them down even though they give me a hard time u.u
and of course I had to think about the money.
And if I work in January I have woked 6 months and if I can't find another job immadeatly I get some unemployment benefit ^^


After work I thought I need a little treat because I did so well today and I wanted to go shopping.
but after checking my account balance I knew it wasn't a good idea u.u
I did it anyway. So I spent 75 euros ^^;
I just can't handle money


But I bought this super cool jacket! *__*
I love it!


























and it has this super cool feature:

i like it ^^








and I'm glad I have to work in the afternoon tomorrow. so the only thing I have to 'cook' is bread and butter XDD
I think I can make it...

And I'm going to write down what I have to cook next week so I can try it at home. It should be easier then ^^

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

hmmm zucchinisuppe! :'D