Montag, 8. November 2010

coffee and Keung ^^

today after work I met Keung and we had a coffee and talked ^^
It's good to see his toe is alright now
we did not have much time because he had to learn and I have to get up early tomorrow (again >__>;)
but it was nice and I enjoyed the time. Somehow it's so easy to have a good time with Keung no matter how you felt a minute before meeting him XD

work is stupid...I don't like the people and they do not seem to like me. they really give me a hard time u.u
And I really hate the fact I have to cook at work...i just can't do it >__>;
I'm always scared I'm doing something wrong..
u.u

I guess I just have to stay focused on my stuff u.u

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

Keung is always fun XD
was lernt er bitte? seit wann muss man etwas lernen wenn man arbeitet? x'D

Keep going, resi! The old people won't taste whatever you cook anyway :'D their tongues are too old and spent for that XD