Donnerstag, 25. November 2010

it's a trap u.u

last week my sister told me something...really important information u.u

when we sold our house in england my parents got half of the money and the other half was kept by my grandparents...
now my sister told me that the money my grandparents got was divided again and my sister and I are going to get the money at the end of march next year...
it's really a lot of money...

I don't know what to do with it...I mean I could think of a hundred things to do...but I don't want to do anything stupid u.u

I could safe the money...would be a good idea..you know to move out and living my own live..

but on the other hand..I could finally do many things I always wanted...traveling *___*
I could go to Paris again and to Amsterdam...and London..and I always wanted to see New York...^^; and Japan of course u.u
but I would spend all the money...

>___>; damn...

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

wow eine schwierige entscheidung ._.

boah wenn ich was erbn würd, ich setz mich nach japan ab tschüss und baba österreich XDDDD

aba auch ernsthaft, das is schwierig XD
na du wirst schon drauf kommen was du tun kannst resi <3