Dienstag, 16. November 2010

can someone just shoot me? >__>;

this is going to be tough u.u

well...now that Judith is gone we have a problem with the schedule because we have to rewrite it from this week on. now it seems like we have to do 10-hour shifts all the time..
like: 2 days work, 2 days off work, 2 days work and so on...and 10 hours everyday..

it's the best thing we can do right now and I know it

the problem is: we don't know if Elvira likes the idea...and if she does not want it that way we really have a problem...there's just no other way...
and there are a lot of other things we have to think of...

but what worries me the most is...I know I am weak and this is going to be same sort of stress I had in school...
and it's just a matter of time until i will break, not physically but mentally..
I mean..I will have to give up a lot of things..the youth-projekt at the theater, which really means a lot to me..
and my friends..I don't know how to find time for them...I won't even find time for me..
which means I will work and work but I will never get a real break or have the time to relax and just let go...
that's the same situation i have been in before...and that did not end well...
I don't want this kind of feeling anymore..

it really drives me crazy...

3 Kommentare:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

Denk immer dran Resi:
-ich glaub ich kann da für die ganze Gruppe sprechen -
Wir unterstützen dich wo wir können und sind für dich da wenn du uns brauchst. Wir sind dein Rückenwind. Halt durch, wenn sich eine Tür schließt öffnen sich zwei neue. Und auf die schwierigen Zeiten werden bessere folgen.

<3

mey van sarkasmi hat gesagt…

*kraul*
Süße durchhalten!
Ich fühle mit dir.

The Irish hat gesagt…

es gäbe ja auch noch die option damit azfzuhören. ich meine, eigentlich solltest du doch gar nicht so lange dort arbeiten und jetzt bist du voll eingeteilt. und dass du dich verpflichtet fühlst, ist ein sehr schätzenswerter zug von dir, aber wenn es dir dabei nicht gut geht, dann solltest du etwas dagegen tun. ich mein, du bist noch jung und musst deine chancen nutzen jetzt das zu tun, was du gerne möchtest. es gibt wichtigeres als dort zu arbeiten- eben deine seelische gesundheit.

und ja! wir stehen alle hinter dir, meine liebe <3
*drück*
wir sind immer für dich da!