Montag, 15. November 2010

everything's fucked :D

I had a really nice day...until work started u.u

I went to the bank to refer my mum some money and I had a coffee at Starbucks. At home a had a great lunch and I really thought it would be a nice day...

yeah...>___>;

at work I heard Judith, the new one, is going to quit after wednesday...
I'm not mad at her or something, i can totally understand her.

The thing is...the schedule for december was finally done and everyone was pleased with they way it was...
now that Judith is leaving we have to change it...AGAIN!!! >___>;
I don't know what this will mean for me...I guess I can cancel all my plans..
somehow I knew it..it was too good to be true...>__>;
we also have to do something with the rest of november...I can't do all the cooking alone.
It's a lot of stress right now and I really hate it.
I'd really like to leave too but now I really can't do it. I can't let them down. I hate myself for beeing so nice because I know all the shit is going to come back at me u.u

and I'm really worried about january...
because Elvira has some holidays...actually the whole month..
and Angelina also took some holiday.
And I thought we would still be three: Natascha, Judith and me >__>;
I think everyones smart enough to see the problem.
Judith is gone and Natascha and I are going to be alone in january. I really don't know what they are going to do about it...
and we actually planned to cook the whole meal in january..
I don't think this is going to happen u.u

whatever..
tomorrow we are going to talk about it u.u

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: