Mittwoch, 17. November 2010

today i took a first look at the new Donauzentrum. I did not like to go there for a while in order not to get into this hype...and I made it ^^
it looks pretty good and there are a few cool shops and I saw that there are people needed at the new Desigual-Shop...maybe..

and I went to saturn and bought 'I love you Phillip Morris'...I just love this movie *___*
And I saw another DVD which was really strange..'Meatball machine'
XD
I'd never thought normal human beeings would like to watch such a movie...

then I had another Starbucks coffee and went home to spend two realxing hours at home before going to work...

work...u.u
Michi said he was not feeling well and left together with Natascha and Angelina...awesome >___>;
if I would just not show up or leave earlier because I'm not feeling well they would rip my ass open...
and I did feel bad at some days..
I'm pissed..
and thinking about the two days to come does not make it any better..
u.u

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: