Freitag, 15. Oktober 2010

Family Day ~

Yesterday was a really bad day u.u
Sometimes there are those days when nothing is going right and you don't know why...
so I was really glad that I don't have to work today and tomorrow. It gives me the time to relax u.u

Today I had a great day with my family. At first I went to buy some cupboard with my sister because she's moving in with her boyfriend. And we were really stupid to think we could carry it home all by ourselves. We could NOT! XD It's bacause my arms are made of bones and fat...no muscles XDD
so we ordered a taxi XD
but the driver was so nice and helped us ^___^

in the afternoon my mother, my sister and I went on the Mariahilferstraße for some shopping. Actually we did not buy a lot of stuff but it was funny.
And my mom bought me a super cool suitcase *___*
It's pink!! :D I love it!

In the evening my whole family and my sisters boyfriend went to eat some asian food. I had a super delicious Bentoooo~
*___*
now I'm full and tired ^^

tomorrow I'm going to meet up with Iris. Maybe I'm going to spend the day knitting or maybe I'm going to bake some muffins ^^

on sunday I have to work again u.u it's going to be pretty tough but then the party people will meet so I'm going to hang in there >____<

now I'm watching 'Pretty Woman' even though I'm about to fall asleep in a second xD
But I really like Richard Gere so maybe I will stay awake longer ^^;

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

go resi!!!
ich freu mich schon ur auf sonntag, das wird ein spaß :D