Samstag, 16. Oktober 2010

lazy day u.u

actually I wanted to bake some muffins today u.u
but somehow I was too lazy to get up XD
si I pretty much didn't do anything... but that was okay. I enjoyed doing nothing..

then I went to catch up Iris from work and went home with her and we talked a little bit ^^
that was nice.
I really wish I could see her (and all my other friends) more often ;___;

tomorrow I have to work again and just the thought of it is enough to make me sick >___>;

And even though I'm excited about going out with the party people I will have to leave earlier again >__>
that pisses me off...I hate to be the one who always leaves when the party just started...
but I have to start working at 6:30 am on monday..
fuck it man u___u

XOXO
Johnny

3 Kommentare:

The Irish hat gesagt…

jaaaa ;___;
ich will dich auch öfters sehen!!!

mey van sarkasmi hat gesagt…

~_~
ich muss vermutlich auch früher gehen *mitheul*

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

jaaah wir müssn uns alle öfters auf ein häufchen haun! <3 aba momentan schaffen wirs eh schon regulärer als früher - weiter so! X'D

6:30! solche unmenschlichen zahlen >__< und ich jammere schon über aufstehn um 6:30... aba um die zeit arbeitet mein hirn noch nicht xD'