Mittwoch, 13. Oktober 2010

you always pay a price u.u

i had a really good day (even though it was exhausting x___x)


finally my Raffita is back from the good old UK and we met ^_____^
Yeah!


here we are back together ^___^














and I bought this:
this, my friends, is Scum ^___^ (Abschaum) XD sooooo cute


and I had to buy  a new mp3 player u.u
I used it as a chance to update my playlist ^^


so I really had a good day...and then everything went wrong..
work really pisses me off and once again I'm about to quit this shit >___>;
the thought it was not necessary to tell me they changed my shift-schedule and that I have to come earlier some days. I found out because today was one of that days..
that would not be a problem at all.
but tomorrow is The Day of the open Door at the Konservatorium and I thought I could go there before going to work. Now I have to come at 11 am tomorrow and because they told me today it's too late to change it...
I'm really angry. Communication really does not work at this fucking place...
and only for today I'm going to say 'Fuck you, you bloody assholes!' ...
and tomorrow I'm going to be there again dealing with their shit >___>;
XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: