Mittwoch, 23. Februar 2011

I think I'm addicted to Weird-Al!

When I think about the last few weeks I really have to admit I have seen Weird-Al sooooooo often XD
I don't know how that happened ^^;
but it does not bother me anyway because I think it's good for me and we always have lots of fun!
<3

yesterday we were sending out applications like total maniacs! we applied for Billa, Merkur, Anker, Thalia (or not >__>;) and well, almost everything we could think about.
While talking and laughing and goofing around I applied at 14 Billa-stores XD they just have to take me. Honestly, you can't ignore that, can you?

And today Al took some time for me because I was feeling really bad and some Weird-Al-Time was just what I needed. ^^
Thank you soooo much again!
We wanted to take a walk in the city and ended up at Meinl and we bought some international sweets and then we went on to some asian-shop because I needed some Ramen and I also bought Pocky! ^___^
yummi~

I wonder when Al and I will meet again XD
My plan is to make her addicted to me so she asks me to move in with her >DD

and I hope I will find a new job soon. I just can't stay at Jello. It's so horrible. I hate it. >___>;

wish me luck! >__<

XOXO
Johnny

2 Kommentare:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

hahah guter plan ! XDDDD'
dann heißt deine neue adresse:

Miss Res
Unter Weird Al's Bed
House of TOP 3 Randomness
City of Vienna

Johnny Le Rotten hat gesagt…

bin schwer dafür, schatzi! ^^