Dienstag, 22. Februar 2011

body DISfunktion

my mouth just couldn't keep itself shut and said something without asking my brain for permission. Before it could do anything about it everything was said.
this caused my heart and my brain to start a fight. My brain wanted to think about everything and tell its decision to the heart and the mouth.
Unfortunately my heart made a decision of its own. It did not even want to listen to the brain. It did not care.

Now my heart suffers and locked itself away because it does not want to hear my brain say 'I told you so!'
My brain on the other hand couldn't say anything because it overheated anyway due to all this shit.
And my mouth refuses to say anything at all because it's the reason for all this and feels guilty. It's just stupid that my mouth is the only one who could do anything about this mess.

For my heart, my brain and my mouth are prevented right now (and refuse to talk to another) the only part of me left to make any decisions is my stomach....and that never ended well before...

XOXO
Johnny (and his not disfunctional body parts)

Keine Kommentare: