Dienstag, 2. November 2010

reality is crushing down on me

I just came back from Disneyland Paris! ^^
Actually my mother had to push me back u.u
I did not want to come back at all.

Once I was there I felt like one of the Lost Boys. Somehow I forgot about everything like they forget about their parents and everything.
I forget about my father at home, about work, just everything about real life.

It's hard for me to accept that the real world is not made of cotton candy and pixiedust u.u

and I'm glad no one noticed the few tears running down my face at the airport
I know it's ridiculous...
but now I'm back just everything and everyone pisses me off >__>;

maybe I just need some time..

on friday or saturday I will post a whole protocol and some pictures but for know I will go to sleep with my new Peter Pan-Plushie because I have to go to work tomorrow.

Maybe I will dream of a better world.

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

I felt exactly the same way when I sat down in the airplane, which was going to bring me back from my beloved tokyo ;___; heartbreak!!
I totally understand you, there's nothing ridiculous about it!