Donnerstag, 28. Oktober 2010

Happy Halloween!

I know it's too early but I'm leaving tomorrow at 7 am ^^;

to get you in the mood just in time I will post my Top 5 Halloween songs ^_____^ (many of them are just movie themes ^^; but creepy XD)

#5: Halloween Theme Song

#4: Candyman Theme Song

#3. 1, 2 - Freddy's coming for you

#2: Carpe Noctem

AND (obviously XD)

#1: This is Halloween (by Panic! At the Disco)


Soooo I can't wait to get started tomorrow! Disneyland, here I come! *___*
Goofy! ^___^

Beeing a child again for 4 days...
and we have to turn the clock back for one hour on sunday so I have even one hour more XDD



we decorated this pumpkin at work ^___^
he's called quasimodo XDD

Quasimodo and I want to wish you a haunted Halloween!!! ^____^







and know I have a special treat for you :D
you guys just have to listen to this:

Pyramus and Thisby

best Shakespeare interpretation ever!! *___*

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

awww resi <333

viel spaß in disneyland!!!
eines tages schaff ichs auch dorthin!

d(●・ω ・●)b