Montag, 4. Oktober 2010

Where are my brand new shoes?! O___o

because I had the early shift today I could leave work at 2:30 pm. And I thought I could need some new shoes and so I went to buy some ^^

TAKE A LOOK:
Doc Martens!! I'm so in love with them ^^
But they were REALLY expenisve u____u







tomorrow is my free day and there are many things to do ^^

I have to tidy my room and refer some money to my mother (otherwise I would spend everything XD)
and I'm thinking about dying my hair ginger again ^^;

The song of the day is obviously 'New Shoes' by Paolo Nutini ^^
--> Paolo Nutini - New Shoes

XOXO
Johnny

2 Kommentare:

Negra hat gesagt…

ich will auch schon ur lange weiße docs ; ;

wieviel kosten deine?

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

'short of money, but long on time'

jez weiß ich was ich das nächste mal sage wenn ich wo zu spät komme! 'Tschuldigung, aba ich hab heut meine neuen schuhe an! XD'