Dienstag, 5. Oktober 2010

let the painful times roll XD

My day off work began with a great breakfast ^___^









Then I started to tidy my room. It really looked like a mess (and not the I-Feel-Like-Home-kind of mess XD)
look at the before-picture and after-picture:



















Then Juju called and I went shopping with her ^^
that was my chance to break in my new shoes. Well, I thought it would be worse ^^;
but it was really painful XD
actually it felt like my feet adapt to the shoes and not the other way round x___x
but I can do this ^__^

And I found the cinammon-chewing gum.
It tasted really strange XD
And I tried the chewing gum-paper and forehead-thing
So I was walking through Müller acting like this
It doesn't work....it doesn't work....FUCK! Stop! Stop! Stop!
And tonight I'm going to the cinema with my sister and her boyfriend. We're going to watch 'Despicable Me'
AWESOME!

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: