Dienstag, 12. Oktober 2010

Squirrel seeks Chipmunk

Once again i went to the city to have my breakfast at Starbucks (I think I'm going to do this everyday xD)
And I met Sophie who graduated with me. ^^
we talked about what we do now, what we want to do and so on. I can't wait to meet all my other former classmates. I'm wondering what happened to my boys...


After I finished my coffee I wanted to go home again but I could not resist going in a bookstore and I bought another book XD
'Squirrel seeks Chipmunk' ^____^
coooooool!


I'm going to give you an impression:



If animals were more like us,
if mice kept pets and toads could cuss,
if dogs had wives and chipmunks dated,
sheep sat still and meditated,
then in the forest, field and dairy
you might find this bestiary,
read by storks, by rats and kitties,
skimmed by cows with milk-stained titties.
'I found the book to be most droll,'
might quip the bear, the owl, the mole.
Others, though, would be more coarse.
'Bull,' could say the pig and horse.
As to the scribe, they'd quote the hen:
'Trust me, he's no La Fontaine.'


^____________^


I hope work won't be that bad today...
u.u


XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

waaaaaaaaaah dieses buch scheint ja uuur cool zu sein!!!
Is das alles so in reim geschrieben?
Ich will das lesn! ;___;
würdest dus mir borgen wenn du fertig bist? <3