Montag, 11. Oktober 2010

hard days, relaxing evenings...

had breakfast at Starbucks ^^
I could get used to that (just stupid that the nearest Starbucks is half an hour away from home >___<)

work was... >___>
once again I don't really want to talk about it...
and tomorrow is going to be even worse... I have to work with this special person >___>;
I can't stand her.. u.u

my way to calm down is knitting XD
it really relaxes me and that's really what I need..
(actually even if work is not exhausting it pisses me off u.u I'm not born for something...I'm really not...)

But I have some cool things planned this week so I will hang in there >__<

And work was not the only thing that pissed me off today. Seeing the results of the election made me sick >__>;
I mean, why are people so fucking intolerant and scared of people who are different, who have a different cultur. They are so scared, it makes them go blind. GYAAAAHH~ I'm so pissed off of all those fuckers!

The song of the day is 'Film Noir' by The Gaslight Anthem. You don't need to know why, it's enough if I know u.u
--> The Gaslight Anthem - Film Noir

And you're sugar and spice, and everything nice.
You got Monroe hips, your poison lips and knives.
And your sugar and spice, and everything nice.
You got open wounds in a young boy's pride

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: