Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2010

Pizza-Chaos!

Yesterday (and today) I had the greatest of times with the party people! We went to Shanes place and had a little get-together again ^___^
sooo cool...
and chaotic XD


we ordered some pizza...twice u.u don't ask...
somehow we did not know if the first order was going to come or not...
so we waited some time and decided to order somewhere else...
and then we had 7 pizzas XD
I ate so much u.u


we had those tipical strange and funny conversations ^^


and about 4:30 am we went to sleep..
but actually we woke up at 10 am again ^^


then we started to play Sims 3 and created the Party People XDD
we should never live together u.u


I really enjoyed it because I did not have the chance to do this lately...staying up until the sun sets and stuff...just talking, smoking, drinking ^^
I love it..
and I can't wait to go to Disneyland on Friday! ^______^


XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: