Samstag, 23. Oktober 2010

how everything goes on o___O

yesterday my sister officially moved out. It went so fast o___O
90% of her stuff is gone now and well... that's it.
Somehow it's strange. Even though she spent most of the time at her boyfriends place before it's different now...
I don't know u.u


Yesterday at work we got some nametags and I'm a little bit pissed...
I mean...look!

They miss-spelled my name!!! >____>;












also at work things change. One of my co-workers is going to leave because she found something better, which is not really hard to do XD
I really got along well with her. I will miss her.
A few days ago, when she told us, she brought her dog too. He's called Ares and he's sooooooo super cute! *___* I love this dog!


today I'm going to the theater again and I'm really excited about it ^____^
but before I will meet with Carina! <3

have a nice day!
XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

mey van sarkasmi hat gesagt…

hey,
ich weiß wie eigenartig es ist, wenn ein Geschwisterteil nicht mehr mit einem unter einen Dach wohnt. Kopf hoch! Du kannst sie ja trotzdem noch ganz oft besuchen.