Samstag, 25. September 2010

strange people - awesome days ^^

no work today ^^


at first I wanted to go shopping again but Idid not really feel like it. Then Shane called so we met at Stephansplatz.
So we went to Coffee Shop were we sat down and had a coffee.
And then it happened: an older lady wanted to go inside and stumbled and then fell. Shane tried so hard not to laugh xD
but in the end we had to leave and she kept on laughing for about 20 minutes XD She's so mean!
Of course I did not take a picture of that lady but I've got a picture which almost showas what happened. Take a look:











On our way to Mariahilferstaße we came to some kind of festival in the city and I got a balloon! ^____^ I called it Mortimer (but I let him fly away later) and then there was this guy who wanted to hand me a flyer. And he was like: 'Flyer?'
And then I said: 'I can't. I've got to hold my balloon. ^^'
(And now that I wrote this down it does not seem that funny but we were laughing so hard XD)
We also passed Museumsquartier and went into the lomography shop. Shane was scared of the figure in front of it. XD












Soo we reached Mariahilferstraße and decided to stalk Iris at work. We acted stupid in Peek & Cloppenburg XD that was fun.

When Iris was done with work we met and went to drink something. While drinking some cocktails Shane said she wanted to have sex with Angelina Jolie XD
According to her Angelina Jolie is like a peach u___u
I can't really understand that ^^;
but here are some impressions of our evening














Then we went home in the pouring rain XD
I just had an awesome day and I enjoyed the day off work. So the song of the day is 'Mit dir chilln' by Revolverheld ^^

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

Negra hat gesagt…

"Shane, nicht!"
"Können wir bitte gehen?" xD

also das letzte photo ist ja crap xD

zum pfirsich: nur die reifen sind schön saftig und lecker x//)