Freitag, 24. September 2010

Harry Potter and croching XD

today was the same as yesterday.
been at work and got home now ^^;

but I want to post something I noticed a while ago and which really makes me feel important XD
I've got my own nametag at work XDD
LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK LOOK

and I got my payslip today and now I know what I'm earning *___*
I really wanted to quit until I saw the numbers in the right corner of this sheet XD
--> 

(you guys don't need to know so I covered the numbers XD)

and now I'm going to watch Harry Potter with my mother and I'm going to continue croching ^^ It hase some kind of relaxing effect on me XD
and my mother said she's going to teach me how to knit

and at last: the song of the day is 'Billionair' by Tavie McCoy ft. Bruno Mars ^^

sooo...
XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: