Dienstag, 28. September 2010

knitting, knitting, knittig,...

work was the same as usual ^^;
one patient celebrated his 100th birthday today. that was fun ^^

when i got home my mum showed me my new and very own knitting needle which she bought for me! They are sooo cool *___*
so I spent the evening knitting again ^^
I'm can do it much faster than yesterday. I hope my scarf will be done next week.
I can't wait to keep working on it but now my mum said I should go to bed
u___u

tomorrow I have to work again but before going there I will finally buy the big Queer as Folk Special Box *___*
I just want iiiiiiit!

There's not really a song of the day today ^^; So you have the permission to listen to what you want XD

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

Negra hat gesagt…

du scheinst dich da ja richtig reinzuarbeiten mit dem werkeln x)

meine l word box ist heute angekommen x//D siehe blog. du wirst das höchste maß an zufriedenheit und liebe erfahren!