Montag, 27. September 2010

Bad Day ...

this day was just fucked...
I wish I could just erase it from my memory..

It started with my phone ringing at 8 am and my boss asking me where I am.
The problem was that the calender at work said my shift started at 2 pm but actually I should have gone to work at 6:30 am.
I was so shocked so I packed myself together in ten minutes and went out of the door. When I wanted to change on the metro I suddenly felt something...something bad: my sugar content was too low.
I just had to sit down because I was feeling so bad. So I called my boss to tell her it was going to take longer. But she sais she's going to call my mother to catch me up. So I said okay, hang up the phone and 2 seconds later I threw up...right at the bus station u.u
After 5 minutes my mother come...and my boss too!!! >___>; I was so embarrased.
But I still went to work and spent the rest of the day apologising to everyone. I'm glad no one was pissed or angry with me. But still I felt so guilty. I really hate beeing late and stuff.

I was glad when I finally went home. I still feel strange.

Now I was sitting in front of the TV with my mother and she tought me how to knit. It's actually really easy ^^:

The song of the day is definatley 'Bad Day' by Daniel Powter u.u
no need to explain
--> Daniel Powter - Bad Day

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: