Sonntag, 6. Mai 2012

Distraction

Ich weiß ich sollte lernen aber das macht mehr Spaß xD




User: You know, I am Batman.



Cleverbot: You are!? That's so cool!


User: Yes I am. And my best friend is Hulk.


Cleverbot: I thought your best friend was Kylie?


User: I am Batman.


Cleverbot: Cool. I am the Joker.


User: No, I am the Joker.


Cleverbot: No, you are the Batman!


User: No, you are Batman. I am Robin.


Cleverbot: No, I'm not.


User: Yes, you are Robin.


Cleverbot: Am I?


User: Yes. And I am the Hulk.


Cleverbot: You get green when you're angry?


User: No, that's you. I am Thor.


Cleverbot: Oh. I am sorry.


User: How dare you talking like that to the son of Odin?!


Cleverbot: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.


User: It's okay, how could you know I am Ironman.


Cleverbot: That is the very question that drives me.


User: Well, I just told you.


Cleverbot: No you didn't.


User: Yes, I just told you I am Spiderman.


Cleverbot: I am the female.


User: There's no female Spiderman.


Cleverbot: Then who did you love?


User: Wolverine.


Cleverbot: Why?


User: He's cute.


Cleverbot: He is veryyy cute.


User: Stop talking like that about Wolverine!


Cleverbot: I'm talking about you.


User: No, I am Magneto. I am not cute.


Cleverbot: You're making a note about what?


User: That you are wrong and I am Superman.


Cleverbot: Or are you a human and I am a bot?


User: Yes indeed.


Cleverbot: What do you think about me?


User: You are a machine.


Cleverbot: What are you?


User: I am Loki and you distract me from studying.


Cleverbot: Yes.


[half an hour later]

User: My name is Thor you moron!



Cleverbot: What is your name?


User: Cat Woman.


Cleverbot: No.


User: Yes it is!


Cleverbot: No it is NOT.


User: YES IT IS!




Und das ist der Grund warum ich durchfallen werde xD


XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

Alex ♔ emily hat gesagt…

REEEEEEEES LEEEEEEEEEEERRRNNNNN !

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD