Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

too much spare time..

last monday way my last day of work. It was really nice and somehow sad ^^;
even though I won't miss everybody there are still some people who were really nice and cool.

yeah...but live goes on..
and I got another job at 'jello' starting on the 14th. Until then I have nothing much to do.

I just hope some party people will find some time for me.

Because I noticed today I'm getting used to this lifestyle XD
I woke up today at 9 am because my father started to clean the house like every saturday. but he always have to start in my sisters former room which is next to mine so he always wakes me up >____>;;
i think he's doing his on purpose.

then I spent the next few hours watching documetaries on youtube.

and then about 2 pm out of nothing I got really tired and slept the whole afternoon XD
when I woke up I got dressed quickly and went to starbucks for some coffee.

now I'm back home again and feeling tired again ^^;

that's sad somehow XD spending the whole day sleeping...

but there's just absolutely nothing to do o____O

please party people, get me out of here! I don't want to sleep my life away XD

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: