Freitag, 7. Januar 2011

just turn back the time ^^

today was a great day ^^
actually the best day I had since...I don't know when.. ^^;


even though I had to work XD

but I could keep on looking forward to meeting with Paul ^____^
And I really enjoyed myself..

we met at McCafé and had some coffee (my third cup today XD)
then he took me to some restaurant called 'Hitomi'
coooooool *____*
nice service, good food, cheap....perfect location :D

then we went on to Starbucks and had coffee....again XD
and all the time we were talking...actually I was talking a little too much as usually ^^;
so next time he will have to tell me about vegetables he doesn't like and animals he's afraid of XD

the evening we spent at Alex' and his place singing...I sucked XD

tomorrow I don't have to work but I don't want to stay at home...my parents have taken some holidays and I just need to get out of here u.u
so who of the party-people got time? please text me ^^

sooo...it's been a really long day since it started at 5:30 am...
I guess I'm just going to watch some episodes of 'Friends' and then I will try to go to sleep...even though I had so much coffee ^^;

the song of the day is 'I wanna' by The All-American Rejects ^^
The All-American Rejects - I wanna

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: