Samstag, 11. Dezember 2010

interesting...

this evening i went to eat some sushi with my sister and she told me something..

one 'friend' of her talked bad about me some time ago...which is not really something new ^^; people like to talk about me behind my back..
but I'm always very interested in what they have to say..

but my sister did not want to tell me (so it must have been smomething very bad)

i know my sister always defends me. that's what sisters do..

but then she told me stephan, her boyfriend, also defended me and he does not want andi to visit them again.

Ö______Ö

so this does mean
a: what he said was REALLY bad...
and
b: i knew stephan liked me and we get along well...but i guess he somehow thinks of me as a little sister...

:D

so whatever andi said it does not bother be ^^

XOXO
Johnny

1 Kommentar:

The Irish hat gesagt…

Guter Stephan!!!