Mittwoch, 29. Dezember 2010

christmas and other partys ^^

I know I haven't been blogging in a untipical long time ^^;

so let's start from the 23rd december ^^
the party people celebrated christmas together in Irish's cellar ^^
I've got some really sweet presents <3 and just being together...

then on december 24 I celebrated with my family. it was wonderful ^^
and i kicked their asses in disney trivial pursuit >DD awesome!

our beautiful christmas tree:













I had to work on the 25th and 26th but that was okay I guess..

and then on the 27th there was this awesome party at Weird-Al's new flat ^____^
it was great and i guess we had a lot of fun...even though i always get...well...really stupid when I'm drunk...I don't really like my drunk me and actually that's why I stopped drinking...don't know what happened that night ^^;

Al? The Bathroom.....XDDDDD never forget that...even though I somehow wish I could...and think I should..XD
the only thing i really regret is saying something I really should not have...u.u tipical..

and today after work I met with Irish, Oh-de-Meli and Weird-Al because Irish got her knew piercing ^^ and then we went to Al's flat and had some pizza and watched a movie ^^

and now that the new year is about to start I have to plan my new diet...it's time again XD

soooo... ^^

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: