Samstag, 20. November 2010

free weekend

so...I've been working on friday unt il 5 pm and it was really tough x___x
but now I have a whole weekend without work ^___^
and I want to enjoy every minute of it (as far as I can...I'm really exhausted...)

sooo...yesterday my father met with some friends and my mum and I watched a movie.
'The Court Jester' starring Danny Kaye
It is soooooo funny! XD
just watch this clip:

The Court Jester Fighting Scene
(the really funny part about this scene starts at 3:40 XD)

or watch this:

Danny Kaye speaks 'german' XD
(watch from 0:46 ^^)

then I went to Keung for a movie-night ^__^
and now most of you know 'Wild Zero'. AWESOME! you'll now understand what I meant when I said it's the ultimate movie ^^
and we watched 'Girly Man' XD

GIRLY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN XD

I spent the night at his place although we did not sleep very much ^^
then in the morning I met my mum to buy some stuff for our christmastree...it's going to be pink this year *___*

I went home with my mum to wash my hair and then I went to the theater for our next meeting. It was soooo cool *____*
we worked a little on the music but I won't tell you what we did because I don't want to spoiler you...but it was great..a magical moment :D

now I'm going to visit the Christkindlmarkt with my sister but not for long because I'm really tired..but I want to spend some time with her >__<

tomorrow we have another meeting in the theater and I'm really excited ^^

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: