Mittwoch, 6. Oktober 2010

shooting a movie versus rehearsing in the theater

today I was at the short-movie-shooting!
I was really excited about it. ^___^

but actually....it was really boring u.u
it's pretty different than theater..

I came there at 10:15 am and until half past 12 I had absoluteley nothing to do x___x

when you have rehearsals in the theater you also have to wait but you can watch the others and talk a little bit so it's not that boring..
while shooting a movie and if the should let you watch the others you have to be deadly silent and if you don't have a major role you really have much time where they don't need you and there's just nothing to do at all x___x

And when you finally shoot a scene half of the time you feel like whatever you do has no sense and is just stupid because you will see the result the first time when you watch the movie on screen u.u
I really can't work with that..
when you rehearse in the theater everything is there and it's excactly the way the people will see it on stage soo..I guess you know what I mean ^^;

the good thing was that at movie-shootings there is catering and it was really good ^___^
except one thing u.u
there was NO coffee!!! O__O
I mean...what the hell!!?? 90% of all actors need coffee to live...
I was really disapointed...

another good thing about movies is if you make mistakes you shoot it again and noone will see it XD

but still....I just love the theater and movies are not really my thing..
of course it was an awesome expeerience and I met really cool, beautiful, talented and experienced people ^___^

but after shooting three scenes I left at 3 pm because it was just too boring XD

and the song of the day is: 'I was meant for the stage' by The Decemberists ^^
--> The Decemberists - I was meant for the stage

XOXO
Johnny

2 Kommentare:

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

Ich weiß was du meinst!!!
Als ich letztes Jahr bei diesem Bollywood Film mitgemacht hab, bin ich 80% der Zeit in den Staffräumen herumgehockt, hab fleißig Japanisch gelernt & geschlafen X'DDD

Es war saufad, als Tänzer sieht man dich zwar öfters im Film, aber bei den Dreharbeiten hast die meiste Zeit nix zu tun xD
Aber ich musste nicht in die Schule für 1 Woche hahah! Besser gammeln & schlafn als aufpassen müssen hehe...

The Irish hat gesagt…

jez weißt du mit großer sicherheit, was du in zukunft machen willst :3