Samstag, 9. Oktober 2010

not really what I wanted to do but it was great ^__^

My day did not really went like I planned but that's okay. The day was great :D

I spent most of the day reading Draculas Diary (and finished it ^__^) but not at Starbucks.
I stayed at home.

Then I got a message from Juju. She invited me over for the evening.
At 3 pm I still decided to get a coffee so I left home a little earlier and hit the city.

Arriving at Starbucks I got myself a Caramel Macchhiato and started reading 'The Child Thief'
I love it! *___*
(And Iris, I know your going to read this. XD Maybe I can get you to make me another jacket XD I'll tell you everything about it tomorrow :D)

Later I made my way to Juju (I was shocked that I found the way the first time XD)
We watched 'Flight 93'. You know, it was one of the four planes that were captured and september 11th. It was the one that should crash into the White House but chrashed before.
Watching this movie made me think. I mean...it was just horrible. And I guess...if I were an American, even if I wasn't involved at all, I guess I couldn't help but hate them..
You all know I'm not a racist or something like that...but, well, I can understand them.
And, I can't believe I'm saying this, but somehow I can understand why they started the war...
please don't hate me for saying this. I'm not saying it's acceptable or anything...but think about it..
u.u

After watching the movie Juju said she's never going to get on a plane again XDD
Then we went into the city again for another Starbucks coffee (which we got for free again because she's working at Starbucks ^____^)

Now I got home and I would love the keep on reading but the lightbulb in my room has not been changed yet so it's too dark to read u.u

By the way! I'm feeling better now. So I can't wait for tomorrow. Meli, Iris and I are going to eat Running Sushi and we're going to celebrate Kathrins birthday in the evening. Unfortunately I can't stay long because I have to work on monday

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: