Dienstag, 19. Oktober 2010

Kodo ... oder so...

I don't have to work today and after posting this I will get ready and go to the city ^^

I was just wondering...

you know on the 6th of november there is this concert:

Kodo (you know, these japanese drumming people)


Kodo on Earth Tour 2010









and my mum bought two tickets without even asking me because if she did I would have told her I did not want to go. Not because it's not interesting, I just don't feel like it...somehow..
u.u

whatever... she said if I can't find anyone who goes there with me she'd go with me.
BUT now my parents decided to visit my aunt over this weekend and now I don't have anyone >___>;
so if there's anyone who wants to see them with me call me u.u

XOXO
Johnny

2 Kommentare:

The Irish hat gesagt…

das is ein samstag, gell? ;_;

emily ♥ hat gesagt…

wieviel kostet so eine karte?