Donnerstag, 23. September 2010

Happy Birthday ...

I was really busy today ^^

I got up at 8 am and started baking Keungs birthday cake ^^
the result was...well, have a look:










it tastes better than it looks xD

then I wrapped the presents. the wristband for Keung and the presents for Iris.
I wanted her to decide which one she wants but in the end I decided so I gave her the Star Wars collection ^^











then I went to Neubaugasse to meet Iris so we could find the right cloth for my coat ^^

and after that we went to Keung ^^

a few words about him: He is just an awesome friend! Even though he's an adult he's not grown up ^^
He is the only adult I can trust.
If you need someone to goof around with he's your man. And if you need someone to talk to he will sit down with you listening. And he would never make fun of you or judge you.
And when he talks to you he doesn't look down on you or tries to talk you into something like all the other adults. And the best thing about him is: He is honest! ^^

so we went over to Keung and watched some movies and played a little game:

He bought some 'Radler' and then he let me and Iris taste which one is better.










the first one was pretty good but it tasted a little bit to much like beer (and I don't like beer x__x) but it was drinkable.

the second one was the one without alcohol. Iris and I liked this one the best XD unusual

the third one tasted pretty much like nothing...there was a light taste of beer but not really good u.u

that was funny ^___^

and now I went home with Iris and a lot of soccer-fans because the match was over excactly when we left Keung u.u I hate those guys..

the song of the day has a rocking tune and I really like the band. It is 'We came to dance' by The Gaslight Anthem
check it out --> The Gaslight Anthem - We came to dance

got to go work tomorrow again ^^;
so good night!

XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: