Montag, 20. September 2010

days off work are awesome XD

soooo... as I said I hit the city today ^^
and so I did some shopping and spent some more of my well-earned money
(actually I bought some more christmas presents ^^ only 9 to got)


my mood is horristic (which actually is a mix of horrible and fantastic. maybe I think it's horrible how fantastic I feel or it's fantastic to feel horrible XD the interpretation is up to you ^^)


but it's strange how one song can change your mood and your back to those 'what if's you tought you got rid of u____u


' She's all I need
She's all I dream
She's all I'm always wanting '
[ blink 182 - All of this]


and even though this song really bothers me it's not the song of the day!
It is: Massive Attack -Teardrop [don't know why...just feeling this song today ^^;]


--> Massive Attack - Teardrop


I downloaded this song today ^_______^
it's love


and now I'm going to think about where to put the new Sex Pistols Poster I bought today ^^;
I think I'll have to put off some other posters...but which one >___<


as you see I've got IMPORTANT decisions to make so my post for today is done ^^;


XOXO
Johnny

Keine Kommentare: